President Barack Obama is back on the campaign trial and his message is still as strong as it was 5 years ago when he first announced he would run for president. He’s taken shots from the right, jabs from the tea party, and left hooks from the rich, all for chance to make America a better place. As Obama gears up for the 2012 election we take a look back at when it all started and how far he as come as the first black President of the United States of America. Obama 2012 is here!
- Ray Lewis To Baltimore Rioters: "No Way, No Way This Can Happen In Our City!" [VIRAL VIDEO]
- Freddie Gray's Funeral Service
- Report: Black Workers with Advanced Degrees Make Nearly the Same as White Workers with B.A.s
- SEE Anthony Hamilton’s Baltimore Performance [Video And Photos]
- Dr. Cathy Hughes Honored By The Great Blacks In Wax Museum In Baltimore
- World's Best Recipes!